Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Predictions for 2008 US Pres. Campaign
DarkComedian
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:30:54 AM(UTC)

*Please keep it light*  No petty partisan cheap shots just forecast who you will think will win the election and party tickets.

My thoughts.  McCain vs. Hillary won by McCain  (Maybe thats more just wishfull thinking)
DarkComedian
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:28:35 PM(UTC)

Hillary versus Romney. Though it kills me to say this Hillary wins.
DarkComedian
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:51:09 AM(UTC)

I watched a movie the other night, it was rather cute rated it about 73 the same as Bushes IQ. Anyway back to the movie. The name of the movie was Brewsters Millions and stared Richard Pyror. It's an older movie. Any he ran for mayor and wanted everyone to vote for none of the above which would be my choice for president.

So lets start a trend, everyone go out and vote for none of the above and send washington a message.

Of course my famous quote comes from one our greatest nations leaders,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Facts are stupid things."
- Ronald Reagan, Former U.S. President
osborne1
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:30:20 PM(UTC)

I always laugh when I see people mocking Bush's IQ. What does that say about the clowns they ran against him and lost?

The elections.........

Well Hitlery is clearly unelectable. With yet another of her campaign donors skipping bail and fleeing our justice system she embodies what she terms the "culture of corruption". Is this latest guy number 101 or 102? Hard to` say with all the other criminals that helped the clintons during the klinton kleptocracy.

The Breck girl Jane Edwards is out.

Al Gore.......hahahhahhhaha He's too busy fronting his new religion. Global warming.

On this side of the isle Im kinda liking Fred Thompson in 08. Still a long shot, but hey...anythings better than the party of surrendur.
osborne1
#5 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2007 9:58:52 AM(UTC)

osborne1
#6 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2007 10:06:51 AM(UTC)

manimal42
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:20:35 PM(UTC)

[quote author=DarkComedian link=1160566255/0#0 date=1160566254]*Please keep it light*  No petty partisan cheap shots just forecast who you will think will win the election ....[/quote]

Guess you didn't say "Pretty please".  I kinda wanted to see thoughts on this but slipped in the drool.

It's an old saying that if it goes on long enough, every online forum thread will bring up Hitler/Nazis.  this one went quick!
manimal42
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:08:23 AM(UTC)

Hmmm who will winj, I am not sure but I think it is time a woman wins hehe
osborne1
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:24:19 PM(UTC)

I kinda like the idea of a woman winning too. So long as its a woman not bought and payed for by this nations enemies, the communist chinese.
osborne1
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:01:51 AM(UTC)

Its probably going to be Obama vs Guliani. Hilary's campaign will eventually self destruct. I really hope that Obama or Edwards is able to take the nomination away from her b/c she is probably the worst candidate that the Dems could run for the national election. I wish that Gore would run but thats probably not going to happen. At this point though, anyone but Bush is good right now.
osborne1
#11 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2007 11:30:39 AM(UTC)

Algore...............[size=16]hahahahhahaahaha!!!!!!!!!![/size]
osborne1
#12 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2007 11:38:04 AM(UTC)

[size=16]BTW.......the idea that any mention, reference to, cite, comparison to or analogy involving HItler or his third Riech being a thread killer was started by neonazis, skinheads and holocaust denyers {revisionists all} who would like nothing better than to have society forget what those they idolize did during WW2.[/size]
osborne1
#13 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2007 12:08:21 PM(UTC)

osborne1
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:32:54 AM(UTC)

[quote author=osborne1 link=1160566255/0#3 date=1189017020]I always laugh when I see people mocking Bush's IQ. What does that say about the clowns they ran against him and lost?

Bugliosi has an interesting view on that

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20010205/bugliosi

--X--R--7--
#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:13:12 PM(UTC)

[quote author=osborne1 link=1160566255/0#3 date=1189017020]I always laugh when I see people mocking Bush's IQ. What does that say about the clowns they ran against him and lost?

LOL its not what it says about the clowns that had it stolen from them.. or as you say ran against him.. its the clowns that voted for him ..A man who thinks the world is only 6 thousand years old.and thinks people road on the backs of Dinosaurs..LOL thats all the IQ test i need...LOL I think its time he goes back to the ranch breaks out a 8 ball and a bottle of JD and watch the flintstones again..Or just maybe we can get him to watch the Jetsons then we will see some progress
--X--R--7--
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:12:52 AM(UTC)

[quote author=osborne1 link=1160566255/0#8 date=1192364659]I kinda like the idea of a woman winning too. So long as its a woman not bought and payed for by this nations enemies, the communist chinese.[/quote]

and your choice would be??? someone bought and paid for by the Bin laden family the saudi Crown Prince
--X--R--7--
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:14:11 AM(UTC)

Edwards/Obama vs. Guliani/Huckabee. Edwards/Obama will probably win. I just don't want Hillary or any of the Republicans to win.
--X--R--7--
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:22:14 AM(UTC)

Don't want to be too heavy but i think that many of the last few Presidents have been figureheads. The power had been wielded by the people who make up the administration..and i believe the current VP probably has more influence than any VP in recent history -  so it's probably going to be of more interest to discover who makes up the administration...unless Hilary wins...she will almost CERTAINLY run things her way :-)
--X--R--7--
#19 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2007 8:31:19 AM(UTC)

ok, i will probably get bashed. but Obama no, no, no way. Ok i agree with none of the above, sry but
I have voted and still government corruption wins. The powers at be will let the ONE in they want.
Our vote (may) count, but does it really. Which state is next with incorrect tallies. Won't be
surprised who gets in, I will vote still. but won't be surprised about the outcome. Peace!!!!
osborne1
#20 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 1:13:09 PM(UTC)

[quote author=barbarag71 link=1160566255/0#13 date=1193531574][quote author=osborne1 link=1160566255/0#3 date=1189017020]I always laugh when I see people mocking Bush's IQ. What does that say about the clowns they ran against him and lost?

Bugliosi has an interesting view on that

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20010205/bugliosi

[/quote}
[size=14]Bugliosi fails to mention {as do all the goron supporters} that it was Goron himself who brought the election to the courts by suing his own DEMOCRATIC precincts for following established Florida state election law, written by a dem controlled state senate and being followed by democrat local election boards. When the florida high court came down with the amazing decision that goron could change the rulles of the game in the middle of the game, it was up to the supreme court to enforce common sense and rule of law by sending the case back to them and instructing them to revisit there decision.

Bugloisi also nowhere mentions that goron attempted to disqualify absentee ballots from AMERICAN MILITARY PERSONELL serving over seas because he knew the military overwhelmingly supports Bush and not goron's commie, moonbat, surrender monkey ass.

Nor does he mention that the whole "undervote" problem only occurred in a few dem controlled precincts in florida. Funny how in most precints dem voters were able to read and understand the dem created ballots used in that election.

Oooohhhh.......visiting the "smarts" issue again, how is it the republican voters managed to figure the ballots out with no problem and only dem voters had this undervote issue in just a few dem precincts? The sight of dem voters stepping forward in the media in support of goron saying they were too dumb to look at a clearly marked ballot {again, designed by dems!} with a heavy blue line from the name to the box and figure it out was very telling indeed.

The florida 2000 debacle was a presage of what his term would have been like had he been allowed to steal that election by changing the laws literally in mid vote. Quite apart from goron's self appointment as the pope of the global warming religion or him being beholden to this nations greatest potential enemies, we would still have been faced with his kumbyah attitude toward global terrorism. He would still be begging the UN, {replete with a flowing green miter}  for permission to shit in his hat rather than going after the murdering assholes who committed both 9-11 and the myriad terror attacks committed during the klinton kleptocracy which went unanswered and led to 9-11.
[/size]
osborne1
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 1:20:32 PM(UTC)

[quote author=--X--R--7-- link=1160566255/0#14 date=1193778792][quote author=osborne1 link=1160566255/0#3 date=1189017020]I always laugh when I see people mocking Bush's IQ. What does that say about the clowns they ran against him and lost?

LOL its not what it says about the clowns that had it stolen from them.. or as you say ran against him.. its the clowns that voted for him ..A man who thinks the world is only 6 thousand years old.and thinks people road on the backs of Dinosaurs..LOL thats all the IQ test i need...LOL I think its time he goes back to the ranch breaks out a 8 ball and a bottle of JD and watch the flintstones again..Or just maybe we can get him to watch the Jetsons then we will see some progress[/quote]

6 k years old?.......men road dinosaurs?.........

hehehehehe ......left wing fiction passing for truth among the koolaid drinkers! Tell the lies often enough and some will believe them. How bout a cite on either? A direct quote maybe? Lets all hold our breath while he checks his facts, shall we?

Quote:
and your choice would be??? someone bought and paid for by the Bin laden family the saudi Crown Prince

Funny how the predominantly left wing media hasnt yet brought to light ANY evidence that the bin laden family {who btw have disowened osama} have violated any campaign or election laws. Whereas we KNOW that over 100 of the klintons financial supporters have fled the country ahead of federal indictmnets, warrents for arrest or subpeonas to testify. This shu fellow in the recent news is just one of a long list of red chinese plants funneling cash to the klintons.

[size=12]Now one has to ask.....why would the communist chinese military want to send a torrent of illegal money to hillery and billery and get them elected?[/size]

--X--R--7--
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:23:56 AM(UTC)

http://www.answersingene....org/museum/walkthrough/
http://www.washingtonpos.../02/AR2005080201686.html

check it out for yourself

check this out
http://www.truthout.org/...3.21C.Carlisle.Group.htm
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/jw.htm
http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html
http://www.tylwythteg.com/enemies/Bush/bush4.html

LOL we leftys read to ya know..its all there how some of the religios rightwinged thinkers say the world is only 6 thousand years old..and the other link is a discusion on how the bin ladens are friends of the Bushes � LOL you wanted links Buddy you got them ..there are many many more to when you get done looking them over.. LOL I hope you didnt pop a vesel when you was holding your breath there

hehehehehe ......left wing fiction passing for truth among the koolaid drinkers! Tell the lies often enough and some will believe them.

�LOL you should know
--X--R--7--
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:26:24 AM(UTC)

Now one has to ask.....why would the communist chinese military want to send a torrent of illegal money to hillery and billery and get them elected?

LOL the same reason they sent money to the decider(bush)
--X--R--7--
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2007 12:59:07 PM(UTC)

In all fairness tho Os i do beleive the dems sent the money back. as did the GOP.they all do when they find it comes from a less than desirable group...Back to the point here hillery scares me.Not that she cant do the job its all the bagage she brings with her all the scandles so on and so forth.I havent really made a choice yet from either side as to who i want to win .But we will see we have alot of interesting people from both sides running
JoeyRez
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2007 7:10:26 AM(UTC)